On this page we present the brand-new clinical challenges for the month of July and August. Good luck!
Tc99m-HDP osseous scintigraphy study showing an abnormal finding
2. NEJM Image Challenge
- Painless oral lesions
- Patient after renal transplation with inflamed, white lesion on right thumb
- Patient with painful rash on left side of face
3. The Lancet Image Challenge
4. The Lancet Grand Round
- More than meets the eye: 48-year-old woman with joint pain and early morning stiffness
5. Now @ NEJM
- 6-year-old boy with a non-migratory furuncle on his scalp several weeks after returning from a trip to Belize
- 22-month-old child which had emigrated from Afghanistan with cyclic fever and chills, decreased PO intake, and seizures.
If you have any suggestions or ideas we are looking forward to hearing from you (→ Feedback).